REIKI Level II TRAINING
WHAT: Holy Fire Reiki® Level II Training as taught by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT)
WHEN: Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 from 9:30AM - 5:30PM
WHERE: Mount Washington, CA 90065
We will do a quick review of:
• The origin and history of Reiki II.
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
• The Reiki Ideals.
• The complete hand placement system.
• Gassho meditation.
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify the energy field.
• Reiki II symbols:
How to draw, activate and use them.
Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed.
Practice time is given so you know from experience how the energy of each symbol feels and the results each symbol produces.
• Send Reiki at a distance
• Placement for Reiki II is given
• Discuss Business practices and creating a healing space
• Receive Reiki II certificate
The class training is $275. To save your spot for the training, you can make a deposit of $100. The remaining balance will be due on or before the training date. You may send through:
REIKI Level I TRAINING
What: Holy Fire® Reiki Level I Training
When: Saturday, August 31st from 1pm-8pm
Where: Namaste Highland Park - 5118 York Blvd. Los Angeles 90042
What: In this training you will learn:
the Reiki hand positions.
how to a complete a Reiki treatment for yourself and others.
the Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing one's energy field.
how to use Reiki for specific conditions.
You'll be provided:
a) a Reiki manual with instructions & references I will mail to you, and
b) a Reiki Certificate.
The class training is $225. To save your spot for the training, you can make a deposit of $100. The remaining balance will be due on or before the training date. You may send through: